The Alcoholic Body Builder Girl


The picture on the left was a very low point in life. Physically and mentally. A lack of clear prioritization among the elements of my life (I tend to do want to achieve too many things all at once) gave rise to anxiety issues and in turn, binge eating (an issue I've dealt with multiple times in the past).

A girl who once enjoyed her life in drunk, whose job was to go to the pub and make a party. Drugs, alcohol, and cigarette were drunk, but now they are the bodybuilders, they are working as coaches too.
 Got up and made some very essential DECISIONS one day, and never looked back.
A post shared by Nilparna Sen (@nilparnasen) on

AND EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE, I DO THINGS OTHER THAN WEIGHT LIFTING TOO!.
Look what happened on a Sunday! When I like a Punjabi pop, I tend to listen to it 57939649 times every day for a week till I get bored (I'm sure this is the case with so many). So, I decided to take it up a notch and ask @platinumirani to choreograph something on this track together!.




Click Next To Watch More Videos
More Hot Stuff Inside

SHARE THIS

Author:

Previous Post
Next Post